We enable clients that need rail freight traction services to request quotes or tenders for many freight railways at once. Freight railways place bids in the system in an easy and time efficient manner whereas clients are able to receive different offers in real-time. This will allow them to compare and award the bid of their preferred railway.
1. Very easy to use data entry for requests and offers.
2. Handling of all purchase types (Request for information, request for quote, tender, direct awarding of contracts) and all traffic types (regular periodical and one time spot traffics).
3. Comfortable workflows from the first data entry to awarding a freight railway, summary and detailed comparison of received offers.
4. State-of-the-art communication channels between logisticians and freight railways.
5. Mass upload functionality and full connectivity to your interfaces and systems.
6. History, templates and compliance assured processing of transactions.
7. Access from all devices caused by latest cloud technology.
Working for 13 years in the rail freight industry. Extensive experiences in sales, customer service, service design and operations of freight railways. Special focus in process and IT transformation; serving amongst others as a Senior Project Manager at DB Cargo and latest as Chief Information Officer of TX Logistik.
„Europe urgently requires more growth on rail. With Rail-Flow we ease the access to rail freight and improve its competitiveness “
Information scientist with more than 15 years of IT experience specialist in logistics and supply-chain management. Extensive experiences as software engineer and head of software engineer teams. Latest venture was the invention of Simply Deliver - a digital platform with focus on Track & Trace and proof of delivery for trucking.
„Due to my logistics and IT-Know-how I apply at Rail-Flow state of the art innovations from other transport modes to the freight railway business.“